I have been able to work on this at work because I am using it for a work related project. Otherwise I think it would have taken years to get to this point. I have quite enjoyed getting it this far and have achieved:
- Implementation of the Qt plugin framework and initial interface definition.
- Implementation of the Qwt library.
- Implementation of the Qt unit test framework.
- Hosting on sourceforge.net.
- Implementation of calculations to estimate an aircrafts flight envelope based on stall speed and maximum Mach number.
- Implementation of calculations to estimate the drag and normal force acting on a missile.
And thats what I’ve been up to lately. I am now trying to set up a build environment in Windows and getting it up and running there. Then I can provide some form of cross platform portability from the word go. I have changed the status of the code to alpha in the understanding that this means that it is still in the development phase with features being added.
My next project looks to be seriously interesting and will involve PhotoModeler. In the next week or so I will hopefully get to use my camera for work. This will be great fun and I am looking forward to it immensely.
I got a new phone yesterday: the Sony Erricsson K800i and I am very pleased with it. I am still trying to figure out how to work certain functions. There are some icons on the screen which I don’t understand and there is no explanation whatsoever in the user manual.
Over and out…