2. Practice in a simulator first.
4. If you are right handed, do not put your primary directional controls on the left stick.
5. When hand launching, throw hard.
6. It’s bloody difficult to fly with only elevator and rudder controls and if you’ve never done it before it’s not what you expect.
7. Insulation tape and boxing tape make great repair material for small foam wings.
8. Always charge the batteries. When charging the batteries it is important to “integrate the power supply at source”, i.e. plug the charger in and turn it on…